Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Arrivals!

We are happy to announce that we have two new arrivals.  First, we have our very first FBA registered ewe, Maria.  She is white, but I think that she carries for black.  She has an A+ fleece, and is out of fecund lines.  We are thrilled to have her and cannot wait to see her lambs, which will be sired by Eero.  She comes from Bramble Berry Finnsheep.

Next, we have a white Pygora Type A buck.  He has an impressive set of horns, and while he is currently shorn, he will have a lovely fleece.  I am very excited to be working with his fiber.  I have plans to breed him to our does.  He is high percentage Angora, and is not registered.  He has a very nice temperament.  I will be posting pictures soon, both of him and Maria.  His name is Sonny Boy, and he comes from Oak Willow Farm.

It has been very warm lately, but all seem to be taking the heat well.  I am already making plans for our breedings this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment